Graal Classic > Bugs and Suggestions

Libraries/Bookshelves

<< < (3/4) > >>

Thor:
Excellent!

Though I wasn't expecting an entire libraries worth :p.

Death:
The life of Vizamar
Not much is known about him other than he went his whole life saying "haha".

I instantly thought vizamar when I read this thread. :0

Dante Darkmane:
Oh yeah? Well here's another libraries worth :P

Master Li's Library

------------------------------------------------------------

Of Daggers and Kunai
Author: none.
The great ninja civil war almost brought an end to the arts of ninjutsu. In a time of great turmoil, many shinobi took up blades against their brothers as the battles raged until only one clan stood amongst the devestation: Master Li's. Some believe that a God shed a single tear for the surviving clan, allowing them to prosper into the present day.

Creatures of Graal Volume 2: Zorba and Zorbi 
Author: Graal Historian
Welcome back, reader, to my smashing second instalment of Creatures of Graal. Let's not waste any time shall we? The Zorba are split into two sepparate tribes: Central and Tribal. The Central Zorba, taking on a lighter, cyan skin tone, prefers to live amongst other Graalians in the bustling city streets. The second tribe, however; appear to be a darker blue and are very set in their ancient ways, prefering to live amongst the ocean. Another subrace of the Zorba are known as Zorbi, belonging to both tribes, they are but female Zorba. I warn you, do not call a Tribal Zorba a Zorbi unless you prefer spear to the brain.

Perception and Puzzle Solving
Author: Master Li
Player: Hmm, these pages are empty.. Oh, there appears to be something inked on the back..
"Within these walls, let that which casts light grant you passage through the flames."
Player: Huh... Ninja are weird.

Senior Acorn Journal Entry #1
May these pages be scattered through the land to offer wisdom to those in need. The trees of Graal are a preferable shelter for many ninja. Keep an eye out for secret entrances as we are a crafty bunch... Maybe there is one close by?

Senior Acorn Journal Entry # 4
May these pages be scattered through the land to offer wisdom to those in need. If you are ever in need of persuading Mayor Larry, I have learned that he will be swayed by no less than 500 gelats.

Senior Acorn Journal Entry # 5
May these pages be scattered through the land to offer wisdom to those in need. There are many heras scattered throughout the kingdom. It is said that only Chad, the King's advisor, knows of their locations.

Senior Acorn Journal Entry #7
May these pages be scattered through the land to offer wisdom to those in need. Beware of the WuTai Clan. These lowlives are skilled in Ninjutsu and use them to take advantage of others and to take what they want. Be warned, they will take a life for as little as 5 bombs.

Senion Acorn Journal Entry #13
May these pages be scattered through the land to offer wisdom to those in need. Deception is key. Trust no one and second guess everything. You may be suprised of the outcome.

Basic Shuriken Training
Don't get confused when you are told to throw a shuriken. You don't throw the thing at all! Hold the star between your index and middle finger, give an old flick of the wrist and send it hurling towards your enemies. Got that down? Now practice throwing two at once... Remember, the more you can send flying at your enemy the better chance of victory you have. Don't forget: It's all in the wrist, It's all in the wrist...

The Heart's Desire
Author: Minnoz
Player: Hm, it's an intense romantic drama about a Zorbi tragically in love with a Graalian Knight... I wonder who this belongs to?
(You notice a book mark which reads: Master Li)
Player: Ha!

Creatures of Graal Volume 5: The Rail Pirates
Moving right along, I will be discussing very little about The Rail Pirates. I say that because, well, very little is known about them. Although proof of their existence is evident, not one person in history has ever returned with stories to tell of The Rail Pirates, leading us all to speculate their high level of danger... I warn you now, for I fear their secret will not be a secret forever.

On Shields and Gloves
Author: Chancelor Timemutt
Many artifacts belonging to the royal family are used to give our noble people a better advantage once we embark beyond the safety of our walls. Stronger shields will not only deflect arrows, but cannons and fireballs will be of no threat as well. And for reaching hard to reach locations, we have a special type of glove that amplifies ones strengths two fold.

Creatures of Graal Volume 4: Sardon
While not a proper creature, perse, Sardon is a danger all must be taught. In his prime, Sardon was a gifted healer, said to have invented the very hearts we use today. Some believe in order to do this, he gave up his own heart, causing him to drift into the dark arts, where he became all powerful in both white and black schools of magic. Able to heal and deal out massive ammounts of damage, Sardon truley is one of the most dangerous magicians of our time.

Death:
Do one of me Dante.

Skyzer:
no way ur a  noob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version