Graal Classic > Guilds

Guild System

<< < (2/7) > >>

Minoc:
I have no problem with local guilds, as long as global guilds and their members can be imported.

I do however strongly oppose tying guildhouses to points obtained in competitive circumstances.
I think guildhouses should be treated more or less the same as playerhouses.

Also, do remember that some guilds might not want to be competitive.
More-social guilds have a right to exist, and they shouldn't be discriminated against.

Kevin:

--- Quote from: Minoc on September 12, 2012, 04:31:03 PM ---I have no problem with local guilds, as long as global guilds and their members can be imported.

I do however strongly oppose tying guildhouses to points obtained in competitive circumstances.

More-social guilds have a right to exist, and they shouldn't be discriminated against.

--- End quote ---

I think it'd be reasonable to make some sort of system in which social guilds remain rewarded rather than competitive methods being the only way to earn points. Maybe some sort of tag time -> point conversion?

Novagraf:
I like the ideas put forward, but what would be the Requirements to create a local guild?

Kevin:

--- Quote from: Novagraf on September 12, 2012, 04:41:16 PM ---I like the ideas put forward, but what would be the Requirements to create a local guild?

--- End quote ---

The only one I'm aware of at the moment is Gold Subscription, though I'm not sure if Thor will go back to the PWA/Stefan to try to have that changed.

Beyond that I guess it could be 5-10 members signing a charter to create it.

Minoc:

--- Quote from: Kevin on September 12, 2012, 04:40:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Minoc on September 12, 2012, 04:31:03 PM ---I have no problem with local guilds, as long as global guilds and their members can be imported.

--- End quote ---

I think it'd be reasonable to make some sort of system in which social guilds remain rewarded rather than competitive methods being the only way to earn points. Maybe some sort of tag time -> point conversion?

--- End quote ---

It all depends on the purpose of these points, maybe they shouldn't gain points at all.
But in any case, as I've said, I strongly oppose tying them to guildhouses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version