Graal Classic > Guilds

Rank Guild Point Awarding

(1/3) > >>

Thor:
For those who have not noticed there is a system in place where Guilds can unlock certain perks. These can all be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt91R-JPwtUDtA2pxeIw3XcQycEyZD9wY

However the only way at current to obtain Guild Points is through Mod Fort, which is not utilized as it requires a larger number of players around the clock to work as intended. I am therefore contemplating to award Guild Points to those who top the various Rank lists each month who are attached to a Competitive guild.

Ranger:
Can you explain it in a more simpler fashion for people who don't want to watch the video?   

Like Rangers?

Racil:
I think it is a good idea.

Skyzer:
Sounds good to me.

maximus_asinus:

--- Quote from: Ranger on August 23, 2016, 06:03:33 PM ---Can you explain it in a more simpler fashion for people who don't want to watch the video?   

Like Rangers?

--- End quote ---
Watching one of the videos it looks as if winning "competitive events" awards you points which you can use to buy perks for your guild including "Custom Tag Color", "Family Guild Alliance", "Guild Exclusive Graphics", and "Upload Guild Logo".

I really like the idea, especially the custom tag coloring. A great way to take advantage of the custom nickname system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version