Graal Classic > Guilds

Guild Fort

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kuzative:
Will there be a limit for the amount of people allowed to enter for a guild? I have a bad feeling that there will be a guild that will just try and recruit everyone which will ruin the fun out of it.

Thor:

--- Quote from: Kuzative on April 14, 2015, 01:16:30 PM ---Will there be a limit for the amount of people allowed to enter for a guild? I have a bad feeling that there will be a guild that will just try and recruit everyone which will ruin the fun out of it.

--- End quote ---

I anticipate this will not be simple to accomplish as players are limited to only 1 competitive guild and only competitive guilds will be able to participate. If the system is also PK based then recruiting purely for numbers sake rather than skill could potentially backfire.

Kuzative:

--- Quote from: Thor on April 14, 2015, 04:00:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kuzative on April 14, 2015, 01:16:30 PM ---Will there be a limit for the amount of people allowed to enter for a guild? I have a bad feeling that there will be a guild that will just try and recruit everyone which will ruin the fun out of it.

--- End quote ---

I anticipate this will not be simple to accomplish as players are limited to only 1 competitive guild and only competitive guilds will be able to participate. If the system is also PK based then recruiting purely for numbers sake rather than skill could potentially backfire.

--- End quote ---

If MoD is anything like it originally looked as far as I can remember it is quite easy to block in there so people can just stand in one position and spam, much skill isn't required in this.

Thor:

--- Quote from: Kuzative on April 15, 2015, 09:04:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Thor on April 14, 2015, 04:00:51 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If MoD is anything like it originally looked as far as I can remember it is quite easy to block in there so people can just stand in one position and spam, much skill isn't required in this.

--- End quote ---

It's now bigger and with more open space.

Thor:
The system development has now been underway for about a week, so it's likely to be only minor suggestions that could be incorporated. Attached are some screenshots of the current interior and exterior of Mod Fort.

Suggestions for perks that can be purchased with a Guild Currency would also be welcome, currently what I have in mind is as follows:

* Custom Guild nickname colour
* Ability to upload a Guild logo
* Ability to upload Guild-Only character graphics
* Ability to form alliances with Family Guilds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version