Graal Classic > Events

LMS Level Ideas

(1/2) > >>

xiaoguard:
I'm going to be making one or two new LMS levels. Post suggestions in this thread. Examples: Jungle LMS, Graal City LMS, etc...
So far the ideas I've come up with are:

* Bowser's Castle LMS (Would have to be named differently, but it'll be a castle level loosely based on the end room of Bowser's castle with the bridge over the lava.)
* Underwater LMS
* The Caves LMS
All ideas are welcome!

maximus_asinus:
is this strictly tiling or will you be introducing new concepts via scripts?

I think it would be neat to have a maze like level set underwater where the players have to swim around using the arrow keys, pressing A to get sort of a dash swim to close in on a player.

xiaoguard:

--- Quote from: maximus_asinus on August 24, 2016, 08:27:18 PM ---is this strictly tiling or will you be introducing new concepts via scripts?

I think it would be neat to have a maze like level set underwater where the players have to swim around using the arrow keys, pressing A to get sort of a dash swim to close in on a player.

--- End quote ---

Just tiling. Don't think anyone's interested in doing new scripts right now.

maximus_asinus:

--- Quote from: xiaoguard on August 24, 2016, 08:31:50 PM ---Just tiling. Don't think anyone's interested in doing new scripts right now.

--- End quote ---
That is honestly disappointing, but expected I guess given the current state of the game.

Skyzer:
Thor is the only coder on the server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version