Graal Classic > Classic Main Forum

Classic Shut Down, Thor Banned?

(1/3) > >>

maximus_asinus:
What the hell happened? Classic is my home server and the only reason why I've stuck around this long. What did you do, Thor?

Thor:

--- Quote from: maximus_asinus on June 30, 2017, 12:40:54 AM ---What the hell happened? Classic is my home server and the only reason why I've stuck around this long. What did you do, Thor?

--- End quote ---

It's a strange situation when this happens for re-distributing software which was released 17 years ago... for free, to celebrate nostalgia on a server where one of the primary purposes of its existence is to celebrate nostalgia. I was hoping common sense would prevail here, it clearly wasn't an attack on Graal and the release has generated a very positive reaction among players. Given the situation of PC Graal this also isn't really a punishment that penalises me at all, but penalises others.

For what it's worth, this will apparently last 2 months.

maximus_asinus:
They were quick to shut you down, I imagine it is permanent. They were just looking for a reason. I get the distinct feeling that unixmad doesn't like you.

Basi:
Unixmad you pathetic slime

PoJo:

--- Quote from: Thor on June 30, 2017, 01:23:16 AM ---For what it's worth, this will apparently last 2 months.

--- End quote ---

But what about the server?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version