Graal Classic > Updates and Announcements

GC Studios Spar Tournament

(1/3) > >>

Thor:
Another Studio level has been added for publicly hostable spar tournaments.
GC spars themself work pretty much the same as the normal spar within Supernick's minus the queue, normal exit & entry.

The main feature would be the addition of a tournament generator, which can support tournaments of any size for any event, can be viewed by players and modified by the host:

Inevitable:
Is it just me or does the arena seem smaller?

Thor:

--- Quote from: Inevitable on March 29, 2012, 11:24:20 PM ---Is it just me or does the arena seem smaller?

--- End quote ---

Supernick's arena is 28 x 20 tiles, GC Studios and main GC spar are 26 x 26 tiles. The pre-wipe GC spar was 26 x 24 tiles.

Inevitable:
Any particular reason its not 26 x 24 tiles anymore? Not that it matters that much and by the way wouldn't it be better to use a tournament generator that's like a tournament bracket?

Thor:

--- Quote from: Inevitable on March 30, 2012, 05:27:32 AM ---Any particular reason its not 26 x 24 tiles anymore? Not that it matters that much
--- End quote ---

So one minute it's "small" but the next it's "why is it bigger?".
It was done for the sake of tiling but yes I don't see why it really matters.

--- Quote from: Inevitable on March 30, 2012, 05:27:32 AM ---and by the way wouldn't it be better to use a tournament generator that's like a tournament bracket?

--- End quote ---

This did cross my mind initially just I wasn't able to add it until today:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version