Classic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

some big news are coming camed.

Author Topic: TCG League  (Read 12852 times)

Ranger

• Graal Help
  • GH Admin
    • View Profile
TCG League
« on: September 15, 2016, 03:41:02 PM »

Alright guys, here's my initial proposal for the TCG League.  Let me know what you guys think or if anything is unclear.  Once we get the mechanics ironed out then we will begin! :D

TCG League

Players will go into a pool of 4-5 players each.  Each player will play against each player at least once, with the possibility for by-rounds.  Games will be scheduled weekly and the round's matches will be posted on the forums.  There is no set time for a match to be held, and scheduling the match between players is the responsibility of the players.  The players can play the match at any time that week, before the next round of matches begins.  In order for an event to be properly recorded, either a GC needs to be present, or both players need to post the same result on the forums.  If a player is a no-show for that week, then a win will be awarded to the player who makes contact with the GC.  If there is a scheduling conflict and the players cannot schedule a match between eachother, then the match will be recorded as a draw.  At the end of the "season" a tournament will be held and one player will be awarded the title of TCG Champion.

xiaoguard

• LAT & Graphics
    • View Profile
Re: TCG League
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 03:43:04 PM »

Alright guys, here's my initial proposal for the TCG League.  Let me know what you guys think or if anything is unclear.  Once we get the mechanics ironed out then we will begin! :D

TCG League

Players will go into a pool of 4-5 players each.  Each player will play against each player at least once, with the possibility for by-rounds.  Games will be scheduled weekly and the round's matches will be posted on the forums.  There is no set time for a match to be held, and scheduling the match between players is the responsibility of the players.  The players can play the match at any time that week, before the next round of matches begins.  In order for an event to be properly recorded, either a GC needs to be present, or both players need to post the same result on the forums.  If a player is a no-show for that week, then a win will be awarded to the player who makes contact with the GC.  If there is a scheduling conflict and the players cannot schedule a match between eachother, then the match will be recorded as a draw.  At the end of the "season" a tournament will be held and one player will be awarded the title of TCG Champion.

Sign me up.
If Thor would like to make use of the hall of fame, the winner of the season could receive the title and a statue.
[2:36:04 AM] Ravster 114: Skyzer is working on new events xd
[2:36:17 AM] xiaoguard: oh fun i still want that dating event
[2:36:21 AM] xiaoguard: everyone has a chance to bone erika
[2:36:32 AM] Ravster 114: Lmao

Ranger

• Graal Help
  • GH Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 05:42:52 PM »

So far it's looking like xiao, mike, and snow noob are in.

Skyzer

• Zolderon
  • TCG Committee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 07:24:00 PM »

If you can get my matches at a time I'm online, I can do it.
I'm lazy.

Ranger

• Graal Help
  • GH Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 09:42:34 PM »

Alright, so I'm just going to count you in then.

ppn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 02:21:20 AM »

please clarify the redundancies of this in relation to the TCG ranking system / TCG event

Ranger

• Graal Help
  • GH Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 01:13:12 AM »

Are you saying that we don't need this because we already have the point-based stat tracker, and the tourney event?

Ranger

• Graal Help
  • GH Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 03:55:19 PM »

Alright I'm gonna be posting updates in the Burger Refuge.  If you wanted to join but haven't signed up yet let me know.

Ranger

• Graal Help
  • GH Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 01:06:56 AM »

Alright, I've closed registration for the league for this season.  I hope you guys are all as excited as I am.  Also, if you guys have any suggestions as to how to improve the league I am all ears.  This is the first "season" so things are bound to be imperfect.

Ranger

• Graal Help
  • GH Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 12:24:22 PM »

First round is up.  Both competitors do not need to let me know, just the winners.  Any and all feedback is appreciated.  Good luck everyone!

PoJo

• (zorbi)
  • wahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2016, 08:48:30 PM »

ranger when do I need to log on and play games

Ranger

• Graal Help
  • GH Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 06:49:44 AM »

I believe your opponent is spyke, but check BR to make sure.  You need to figure it out between Spyke and yourself, if you're having trouble doing this let me know and I'll try to get in touch with both of you.