Classic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

some big news are coming camed.

Author Topic: Save TCG match replay  (Read 8124 times)

scriptless

• View Profile
Save TCG match replay
« on: August 19, 2016, 01:48:33 PM »

It would be really cool if there was a way to replay matches. Maybe allow the user to save there favorite matches or there last 3 or 5. Would also be nice if you could then show them to other players. Ex: since your watching a replay it could act like theres a match going on and other players could watch it the same way you can currently watch other players playing.

xiaoguard

• LAT & Graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Save TCG match replay
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 01:51:06 PM »

It would be really cool if there was a way to replay matches. Maybe allow the user to save there favorite matches or there last 3 or 5. Would also be nice if you could then show them to other players. Ex: since your watching a replay it could act like theres a match going on and other players could watch it the same way you can currently watch other players playing.

This would be quite a bit more work than I think anyone is willing to do. I like the thought, though.
[2:36:04 AM] Ravster 114: Skyzer is working on new events xd
[2:36:17 AM] xiaoguard: oh fun i still want that dating event
[2:36:21 AM] xiaoguard: everyone has a chance to bone erika
[2:36:32 AM] Ravster 114: Lmao

WaFFL3Cake

• June PK Champion (2015)
  • i'm normal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 08:40:01 PM »

This would be quite a bit more work than I think anyone is willing to do. I like the thought, though.
sounds less complicated than creating AI for npcs to battle with tbh
Rommiel

xiaoguard

• LAT & Graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 09:10:18 PM »

You can try saving your match by using Alt+6. It records video. When you're finished just press Alt+6 again and it'll stop recording. Just thought of this.
[2:36:04 AM] Ravster 114: Skyzer is working on new events xd
[2:36:17 AM] xiaoguard: oh fun i still want that dating event
[2:36:21 AM] xiaoguard: everyone has a chance to bone erika
[2:36:32 AM] Ravster 114: Lmao

Thor

• Manager
  • The Higher Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 08:34:28 AM »

It does seem like a lot of effort for something which can be screen recorded anyway, but it's not totally outlandish. The "games" that are played between NPCs are basically just looping through an array of configurations and moves.