Graal Classic > Events

TCG League

(1/3) > >>

Ranger:
Alright guys, here's my initial proposal for the TCG League.  Let me know what you guys think or if anything is unclear.  Once we get the mechanics ironed out then we will begin! :D

TCG League

Players will go into a pool of 4-5 players each.  Each player will play against each player at least once, with the possibility for by-rounds.  Games will be scheduled weekly and the round's matches will be posted on the forums.  There is no set time for a match to be held, and scheduling the match between players is the responsibility of the players.  The players can play the match at any time that week, before the next round of matches begins.  In order for an event to be properly recorded, either a GC needs to be present, or both players need to post the same result on the forums.  If a player is a no-show for that week, then a win will be awarded to the player who makes contact with the GC.  If there is a scheduling conflict and the players cannot schedule a match between eachother, then the match will be recorded as a draw.  At the end of the "season" a tournament will be held and one player will be awarded the title of TCG Champion.

xiaoguard:

--- Quote from: Ranger on September 15, 2016, 03:41:02 PM ---Alright guys, here's my initial proposal for the TCG League.  Let me know what you guys think or if anything is unclear.  Once we get the mechanics ironed out then we will begin! :D

TCG League

Players will go into a pool of 4-5 players each.  Each player will play against each player at least once, with the possibility for by-rounds.  Games will be scheduled weekly and the round's matches will be posted on the forums.  There is no set time for a match to be held, and scheduling the match between players is the responsibility of the players.  The players can play the match at any time that week, before the next round of matches begins.  In order for an event to be properly recorded, either a GC needs to be present, or both players need to post the same result on the forums.  If a player is a no-show for that week, then a win will be awarded to the player who makes contact with the GC.  If there is a scheduling conflict and the players cannot schedule a match between eachother, then the match will be recorded as a draw.  At the end of the "season" a tournament will be held and one player will be awarded the title of TCG Champion.

--- End quote ---

Sign me up.
If Thor would like to make use of the hall of fame, the winner of the season could receive the title and a statue.

Ranger:
So far it's looking like xiao, mike, and snow noob are in.

Skyzer:
If you can get my matches at a time I'm online, I can do it.

Ranger:
Alright, so I'm just going to count you in then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version