Graal Classic > Bugs and Suggestions

Libraries/Bookshelves

(1/4) > >>

Thor:
For those familiar with the libraries within Master Li's and the Castle, there are several shelves without an entry, or with a somewhat short entry, there will likely be other similar locations in future.

Usually the material I think of is just for the sake of covering gaps, rather than the sake of offering detailed information, creative fantasies or interpretations of content.
If anybody has any such material they'd like to contribute, be it something of relevance to existing content, past content, in-game characters, humour, poetry, past happenings between players etc, then feel free to post it here and we'll add any good contributions where possible.

Trip:
This is off subject of the libraries, but i was wondering if...orwhere the Exodus statue will be added. It was in the GC studios for years, of course, but it just seems unfair to not have it added back. If i've overlooked it i'm sorry for the post.

Thor:

--- Quote from: Trip on April 03, 2012, 06:34:43 PM ---This is off subject of the libraries, but i was wondering if...orwhere the Exodus statue will be added. It was in the GC studios for years, of course, but it just seems unfair to not have it added back. If i've overlooked it i'm sorry for the post.

--- End quote ---
The removal of that statue isn't through any form of penalty. It's largely because of the fact it's relevant to a different era of the server, even more so with the Cappa statue which was awarded for "First to 10,000 post NPC-Server kills". Keeping one past reward often results in this argument that a different past reward should also be resurrected.

It can also be argued that the title "greatest ever" is down to individual interpretation, apparently Night added up the GC title wins and Deophite had won more, and then some of them occurred at a time where the competition wasn't as strong.

Selena:
Why not add the Second Volume of the book about Zorbis and other underwaterspecies, the Frist Volume is on a table in Giovannis.

Thor:

--- Quote from: Selena on July 12, 2012, 12:30:50 AM ---Why not add the Second Volume of the book about Zorbis and other underwaterspecies, the Frist Volume is on a table in Giovannis.

--- End quote ---
The point of this thread is to ask for specific creative contributions. Zorbi's are a good thing to write about, but I wouldn't know what to write.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version