Graal Classic > Guilds

Rank Guild Point Awarding

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ranger:
Finally watched the videos, some of it looks really cool.

Question though, would it be possible for 2 competitive guilds to be allied with the same family guild?

xiaoguard:

--- Quote from: Thor on August 23, 2016, 04:56:56 PM ---For those who have not noticed there is a system in place where Guilds can unlock certain perks. These can all be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt91R-JPwtUDtA2pxeIw3XcQycEyZD9wY

However the only way at current to obtain Guild Points is through Mod Fort, which is not utilized as it requires a larger number of players around the clock to work as intended. I am therefore contemplating to award Guild Points to those who top the various Rank lists each month who are attached to a Competitive guild.

--- End quote ---

We've been talking about the first event in the Rommiel vs. Ventrue thing being an allstar spar tournament, both guilds will choose teams and the general public will be allowed to watch it. It'll also be videoed. Is this something that could be considered a competitive guild event, and be awarded guild points for?

Ranger:
Wait, so um...when does the fort actually open up?

Ranger:

--- Quote ---We've been talking about the first event in the Rommiel vs. Ventrue thing being an allstar spar tournament, both guilds will choose teams and the general public will be allowed to watch it. It'll also be videoed. Is this something that could be considered a competitive guild event, and be awarded guild points for?
--- End quote ---

If you want I can upload that to my channel, but yeah I think that'd be a decent thing to award some guild points for as well.

xiaoguard:

--- Quote from: Ranger on August 26, 2016, 12:33:59 PM ---Wait, so um...when does the fort actually open up?

--- End quote ---

This is something else that oughta be on the table, I'm pretty sure it's just staff that are able to open it, or it can have scheduled openings. If Thor would schedule it to open at a certain time, say, once or twice a month, Rommiel and Ventrue would make it a big event. It would definitely be a good way to make use of some of the abandoned content.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version