Graal Classic > Bugs and Suggestions

Save TCG match replay

(1/1)

scriptless:
It would be really cool if there was a way to replay matches. Maybe allow the user to save there favorite matches or there last 3 or 5. Would also be nice if you could then show them to other players. Ex: since your watching a replay it could act like theres a match going on and other players could watch it the same way you can currently watch other players playing.

xiaoguard:

--- Quote from: scriptless on August 19, 2016, 01:48:33 PM ---It would be really cool if there was a way to replay matches. Maybe allow the user to save there favorite matches or there last 3 or 5. Would also be nice if you could then show them to other players. Ex: since your watching a replay it could act like theres a match going on and other players could watch it the same way you can currently watch other players playing.

--- End quote ---

This would be quite a bit more work than I think anyone is willing to do. I like the thought, though.

WaFFL3Cake:

--- Quote from: xiaoguard on August 19, 2016, 01:51:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: scriptless on August 19, 2016, 01:48:33 PM ---It would be really cool if there was a way to replay matches. Maybe allow the user to save there favorite matches or there last 3 or 5. Would also be nice if you could then show them to other players. Ex: since your watching a replay it could act like theres a match going on and other players could watch it the same way you can currently watch other players playing.

--- End quote ---

This would be quite a bit more work than I think anyone is willing to do. I like the thought, though.

--- End quote ---
sounds less complicated than creating AI for npcs to battle with tbh

xiaoguard:

--- End quote ---

You can try saving your match by using Alt+6. It records video. When you're finished just press Alt+6 again and it'll stop recording. Just thought of this.

Thor:
It does seem like a lot of effort for something which can be screen recorded anyway, but it's not totally outlandish. The "games" that are played between NPCs are basically just looping through an array of configurations and moves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version